AdSense

Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Second Anniversary

Today, please allow me to greet my blogsite Nature's Eye: naomispenny.blogger.com a Second Anniversary. I never thought I will still be posting up to this moment. I was for quite sometime lost for words and ideas as a writer's blockout came to me for many times that I lost count. My respect to bloggers and writers who keeps writing with so much passion rain or shine. Being in this modern times, I thought signing up there or register here will increase my reader or pageview traffic but it does not work that way. Before my blog was full  of ads that even I can not read my blog clearly which is so annoying that is why I removed a lot of code and I did no t expect the result has increased my viewers. Thank you so much everyone in one point or the other you happened to pass by my blog or through my blog I was able to help you be informed. My motto in life is " The more you get to know about little things the more you will realize how little you know. " 

The truth about in blogging there is no formula... sometimes it works today but next time it won't. There are some will advice you  at least to post twice or thrice a week or just posts regularly.There were times when I posted new article I get to have a lot of views and  there were times as if I no one noticed my new article. And what surprised me the most is when I was not posting any blog at all (ran out of ideas or when I was so busy) and yet it is all time high. In the end what matters most to me is to hope in my own little way I was able to inform,inspire
photo: naomispenny.blogspot.com and  me is in the red one..
and help you. One again thank you  Everyone... 

I wish I get to post about myself and the travel I did this year in Singapore. I am not confortable talking about myself even just to describe myself only one thing is for sure I always describe myself as a proud mom and blogger. Allow me to brag a little of how I feel . The best reward that I received  is when some of my students for such a long time I did not hear from them then all of a sudden send me a message thanking me that I helped them in my own little waythe subject that I was teaching them and seeing my two sons to become successful. My eldest son,  who is a R.N.works as a Company Nurse and my youngest son is a 1st year college student taking up B.S. Computer Scinece ,who is a scholar in a state college in our city. I feel so old na... I do not know what picture is best to feature this post but no matter what I hope to hear from all of you soon.