Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Friday, January 18, 2013
Thursday, January 10, 2013
1. Avoid wearing contact lenses while swimming as there are bacteria in the water that can adhere to your lenses and cause infections. If you do swim with your contacts, you should wear goggles over them and you should disinfect them immediately afterwards.
2. You should never share your contact lenses with anyone as it may cause an eye infection.
3. You should clean the lenses by rinsing them with the solution and not rub the lenses to remove dirt and protein deposits.
4. Contact lenses should always be stored in a sterile carrying case filled with fresh solution, which ensures the lenses remain moist and clean.
5. Many people use their contact lenses longer than recommended. This leads to loss of comfort and an increase risk of eye infections.
6. Some contact lenses have UV protection built into the lenses but you should still use sunglasses because the contact lenses will only protect the part of your eye that it covers.
7. You should wash and dry your hands thoroughly before removing contact lenses. After removing them, gently rub them with cleaning solution and store them in a case filled with solution.
8. Falling asleep while wearing disposable contact lenses is a common problem. Sleeping with your contact lenses in your eyes can cause damage and discomfort.
9. You should always have a back-up pair of eyeglasses - even if you wear your contacts all the time.
10. Contact lenses are extremely popular world over as fashion statements. Avoid wearing coloured contact lenses as they can cause conjunctivitis, corneal oedema, allergic reactions, corneal abrasions and reduction in vision.
11. You must follow the rules of hygiene recommended by the contact lenses manufacturer and doctor. The lenses must be stored correctly and never worn beyond the stipulated time.
12. Always consult a doctor if there is any eye redness or irritation.
13. Always buy contact lenses from reputable manufacturers and follow the instructions given by the doctor about wear and tear.
14. Insert contact lens before applying eye makeup and remove lenses before removing the makeup.
15. The lens solutions must be recommended by a doctor. Keep the tip of the lens solution bottles clean and never use expired solutions.
16. Protect your eyes against infections by never using saliva, strange soaps, and un-sterilised water or solutions to clean the lenses.
source: General Knowledge
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Friday, January 4, 2013
Photo and video source by www.fuunypictures24.com
When life gives you imperfection. Find beauty in its flaws.
When life gives you a shade of gray. Paint it with imagination.
There is no life as extraordinary as a life live fully.
Just as I am, do not know how to maintain and continue my blog to inspire others. To produce images that is synchronized with the thought I had in mind is getting difficult. After 60 blogs posted in almost 3 months, decreasing in viewership but I am trying to get myself to be more enthusiastic because that keeps me going. I hope when I rarely post new blog because I run out of idea please continue reading my previous posts...Thank you my dear readers.