Here are some travel tips that will make your next adventure a little bit easier.
1. Use a private or incognito window when booking flights and hotels online.
2. Put a dryer sheet at the bottom of a suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
4. If you have clothes that need to be folded, use tissue paper to keep them from wrinkling.
5. Use a pill container to keep jewelry organized and untangled.
6. Keep loose chargers and cables organized with a glasses case.
7. Put socks and underwear inside your shoes when you pack to save space.
8. Use straws to carry travel-size amounts of skin care products.
9. Use a binder clip to protect the head of shaving razors.
10. Tuck your soap and wash cloth together with this easy-to-fold pouch.
11. A shower cap is an easy way to cover the bottoms of shoes.
12. Keep your headphones from tangling by winding them around a binder clip.
13. Keep hair clips tidy with an empty Tic Tac container.
15. Keep your travel-size containers and refill them, instead of buying new each time.
16. Use a spring from an old pen to protect chargers from bending and breaking.
17. To use Google Maps offline, type “OK Maps,” and the visible area will save for future access.
18. Instead of buying water at the airport, bring an empty bottle along and fill it up after passing security.
19. When reserving airline seats for 2 people, get the aisle and window.
20. If you forget your wall plug, charge devices through the USB slot on a TV.
21. Every time you start a new SD card on your digital camera, take a quick self-shot.
22. Get the WiFi password for many establishments by checking the comments section of FourSquare.
23. For bonus points, travel with a power strip and be the airport hero.
24. On your last day in a foreign country, collect all your loose money and give it to the homeless.
Photos credit to the writer's sources.
I wish I had known some of these years ago, they would have saved me so much time and money. Share these helpful tips with others.