AdSense

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Old Couples Yet New Pictures

fb.com
China: Wu Conghan, 101, and wife Wu Sognshi, 103, married for 88 years, jumped at the chance to have new wedding photos.
Source: General Knowledge



Love conquers all. The time,wealth,health and physical appearance. And you know they are both still happy being together because of the genuine love and smile that never leave on their faces.











 ChicEtChoc


I saw a picture of a couple. It was old but never fading. How I wish the same thing will happen to me and my partner. How I wish we were the picture, 
                                            Getting older yet never changing.

Source:French Antique Photograph Old Couple Holding Hands by ChicEtChoc @copyright
Note:This a re-post blog of mine dated November 17,2012 and I had seen a new picture of couple celebrating their 88th wedding anniversary.