AdSense

Friday, December 14, 2012

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and a Lady

Credit/Source: Above Post Old Photograph and Article by Time 4 Learning



Fifth (5th) Solvay Congress, Brussels, 1927
Credit: Photograph by Benjamin Couprie, Institut International de Physique Solvay, courtesy AIP Emilio Segre Visual Archives
This Image below was the first picture I featured in this article published.

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and a Lady :

This photo was taken in 1927 at the fifth Solvay Conference on electrons and photons. You can see here are some of greatest minds of all times altogether. I still need to review my Physics and Chemistry books or research in the internet to recall wh
o they all are and their contributions in the field of Science and Math. Most definitely Albert Einstein, Maria Sklodowska-Curie (Marie Curie/Madame Curie) the only lady, Aage Neils Bohr were among them.

My Note: I had found the picture below first then posted it without identifying them all. There are some of them I could recognize in which I was not satisfied with what I had posted earlier because I felt it was incomplete so I tried to research again to identify each and everyone its authenticity whom this  article with picture above in the same position coincide into what I posted earlier in the picture below because there were other  images/pictures result but they were in different sitting arraignment. Now I can say as I quote Madam Curie  "Eureka" or "I found it!
Enhanced by Zemanta