AdSense

Friday, October 12, 2012

Inspirational Poem

kutikyaw





             Today, I will laugh and let my heart sing for none of us knows what tomorrow may bring......


                          Today,I will be thankful that God is on my side no need to worry.......

                                 Today, I will proclaim that His promises are true.....
                                 Faith can move mountains and save every nation.....

                                         Today,I will live as God would intend.... 
                                   Enjoying each Blessing from beginning to end...

                                                    Today,is a gift from God...
                                                        Enjoy each day.....
Nature's Eye: naomispenny.blogspot.com